01 February 2010

All my adoring fans (all 2 of you!) have requested some more info about my daily setup here in Orvieto...so here we go!

Pardon the 'newly moved in' clutter, but here is our lovely living room (after we had stashed all of the fake flowers that were EVERYWHERE)



My school, Centro Studi, is located on the Piazza del Duomo--practically in the shadow of the Cathedral. A great location makes for a great walk to class each morning.



To give a better idea of the city, I've marked the Duomo with a red cross and outlined our Centro Studi in red. Mi appartamento is in light green...for a sense of scale, the overall length of the city is just under 1.5 miles east to west. (I believe clicking on the map will blow it up, but I'm new to this blog thing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment